Monday, September 27, 2004

27Sep2004

Hi, this evening AJ went to Lancaster General Hospital for Cervical x-rays and a CT scan. Well AJ did very well, but there was one view that no matter what they did they said they could not get a good enough picture, so we will have to call NY and see what they say, they will probably redue it there. And then the CT scan. Well the tech. came in and said that it couldn't be done. that he had talked to the radiologist and he said that there must be a typo because what they wanted to see needed to have contrast and he would need to be under sedation for that. I told him all the problems that I had trying to schedule the tests with sedation and about the MRI's that I couldn't get scheduled because everything was out till Nov. and he would be in NY on the 11th of OCT. He assured me that he would do his best and call me. I know it is not their fault but I have a feeling that things are about to get frustrating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home