Friday, October 01, 2004

01OCT 2004

Today was a good day! After NY called and confirmed that the testing was approved yesterday, I called Tricare back about what I needed an approval for again and who needed to fill it out. I told them that he had been to a neurosurgeon before and I didn't need approval. She said that she read the notes from when I talked to the woman earlier in the week and that that woman confused me for having tricare prime and not standard......She said that I need no approval from anyone. The only things that I would ever need approval for is things expensive like brain surgery or heart surgery. So that means that IF they say that he needs the surgery then the Dr would call for approval. So everything is set to go like I had initially thought a month ago and all this worry was for nothing. Everything is taken care of and we are simply waiting to leave. AJ is doing well. We are having more falling difficulties and his sleeping pattern at night time is horrible again. But he is doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home